The Marquesses of Bath's residence is a sumptuous 16th-century Prodigy House set in 1,000 acres of parkland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 18th century.
This magnificent Elizabethan mansion was built between 1568 and 1580 for John Thynne on land that had previously been occupied by an Augustine Abbey before the Reformation.
Longleat Safari Park, located on thousands of acres of Wiltshire countryside, was the first drive-through safari outside of Africa when it opened in 1966.
Stourhead's magnificent parkland and mansion are also must-sees.
On the Longleat Estate, this enthralling man-made lake is located in deep mature woodland near Crockerton village.
Cley Hill, which is managed by the National Trust, was donated in 1954 by the 6th Marquess of Bath, Henry Thynne.
Arn Hill, on Warminster's northern outskirts, rises to 200 metres and was given to the town by the Marquess of Bath in 1920.
The Lake Pleasure Grounds, a source of pride for Warminster, is built around a long rectangular body of water.
Battlesbury Camp, west of Warminster and rising above MOD land on the Salisbury Plain, is an Iron Age hill-fort with a double circuit of defences.
These enormous equine figures can be found on hillsides, formed by removing the top layer of grass to reveal the chalk beneath.