• Lie on your back on the floor, and bend your legs at the knees, pointing them up to the ceiling. Straighten your arms by your sides and place your feet in front of your fingertips. • Raise your hips toward the ceiling, bringing them in line with your shoulders and knees. Squeeze your glutes and keep your hips up.
• Raise your right leg off the ground, keeping your knee bent, and drive it up into the air. Lower your right leg, then repeat with your left leg. Repeat the move 12 to 15 times on each leg, alternating sides.
• Lie on your right side on the floor. Raise your elbows and stack your feet one on top of the other. Raise your hips off the ground and squeeze your glutes into line with your feet and shoulders.• Lower your hips to the floor and then raise them back up. Perform 12–15 repetitions on each side.
Get down on your hands and knees, aligning them with your shoulders and hips. Stay on your toes and raise your knees a few inches off the ground. Brace your core and walk forward, alternately using your arms and legs. Do this for 12 to 15 steps forward and back.
• Lie on your back on the floor. Straighten your arms over your head and your legs below your hips.Brace your core and raise your arms and legs a few inches off the floor, keeping your arms and legs in a crescent shape.• Kick your legs up and your arms back, rocking back and forth. At all times, keep your back to the floor. For 12 to 15 reps in each direction, rock back and forth.
• In your hands, hold a pair of light dumbbells or weighted plates.Raise your arms straight above your shoulders and your legs over your hips while lying on the floor. Maintain a 90-degree angle by bending your knees.
• Lower your right arm straight to the floor while extending and bringing your left leg toward the floor. Return your arm and leg to the starting position before repeating on the opposite arm and leg. Repeat this move for 12 to 15 reps on each side, alternating sides.