How to link aadhar card with pancard.
Government has made it mandatory to link your pancard with aadharcard to get all the essential banking and income tax services.
Today i am going to teach you step by step procedure with that you can link your pancard with aadhar card.
Steps are given below.
Search “link pancard with aadharcard” on google.
You will see a page like this
now click on the link : https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
now a page will open and you will see an interface like this.
- Enter your pancard Number
- Enter your Aadhar card number
- Write your name as per aadhar card.
- If you have only Age of year in Aadhar card than check on the box. if your detail in the aadhar card is right than check on I agree to validate my Aadhar details with UIDAI.
- Enter the Captcha code and press link aadhar.
After that your process to link pancard with aadharcard will start.
you can check your status after sometime.
thanks for reading.
comment if you have any doubts