🕹️ Join the millions of gamers optimizing their setup with the Opera GX browser. Throw resource-hungry browsers away. Download now for FREE: https://operagx.gg/LetsGameItOut4 Thanks to Opera for sponsoring!
JOIN MY STREAMS! ► https://www.twitch.tv/letsgameitout
Merch! ► http://bit.ly/LetsGameItOutStore
Subscribe if you enjoy! ► http://bit.ly/letsgameitout_show
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/letsgameitout
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/letsgameitout
Want more LGIO?!
More Simulator Mayhem ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqaNKNgSxYI&list=PLrBjj4brdIRzn3ja4BfqYUForg0p-p5wi
Funny Tycoon Games ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqaNKNgSxYI&list=PLrBjj4brdIRwf14QPGmfDXCQQrDs860ig
The Finest One-Offs ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOFGCbwJSs&list=PLrBjj4brdIRwKf72d6spk7fSHhwwYuQu1
Some Truly Bizarre Games ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOFGCbwJSs&list=PLrBjj4brdIRyM5mUsHwPN0PH6UVNfeNl2
How to Be the Worst Neighbor In Existence – Junkyard Truck
Check it out on Steam ► https://store.steampowered.com/app/1697880/Junkyard_Truck/
More about Junkyard Truck (from Steam):
Junkyard Truck is an open-world off road driving, mechanic simulator, and job simulator. Start by buying an old truck from the junkyard. You’ll need to replace some worn out or missing parts, and then put it back together and hope you did a thorough job. Once you get it running, you can use your truck to complete off road missions and jobs to earn some money. When the missions get too tough, visit the auto parts store to buy better engine parts, wheels, drivetrain parts, or accessories- or you might have to scavenge the junkyard if you’re low on funds. Jobs and missions pay well, but you’ll need to use that money to maintain your truck. When you think your truck is powerful enough, and you have enough bankroll for major repairs, use your truck to complete some of the map’s challenges, such as races, rock crawls, hill climbs, and very destructive long jumps.
If you’re not good with mechanics, don’t worry. Your truck comes with a fully illustrated service manual. The town also has a mechanic who can give inspections, or even make repairs if you have the cash.
– Fully integrated stock engine and drivetrain with over 60 stock parts, a swappable V8 engine with even more parts, and lots of aftermarket parts.
– Upgradeable parts such as EFI conversion, headers, drive gears, turbochargers, several off road tire options, and accessories.
– Fully responsive engine and drivetrain which exhibits true-to-life performance and auditory feedback on part failure, temperature, or fluid issues.
– Miles of off road trails and roadways.
– Open world game with freedom to play how you want to play.
– Off road challenges; some which are difficult, others which are nearly impossible.
– Make money with heavy delivery missions, rescue missions, collecting junk around the map and recycling it at the junkyard. Or work for yourself by brewing moonshine, logging, mining, or pressing your luck at the pub playing Texas Hold’em.
– Day and night cycle, requiring you maintain your food, hydration, and sleep.
– Softbody physics.