Deepveer Whatsapp Status Video Deepika Padukone is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. One of the highest paid actresses in India, her accolades include three Filmfare Awards. He is included in the list of the most popular celebrities in the country, and Time named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
Ranveer Singh Bhavnani is an Indian actor known for his work in Hindi films. The recipient of several awards, including four Filmfare Awards, he is among the highest paid Indian actors and has featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2012.
Deepveer Whatsapp Status Video
When did DeepVeer get married?
- After six years of relationship, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh had finally got married on November 14, 2020.
- Deepika + Ranveer = Deepveer
- All Celebrities Including Katrina Kaif ,Anushka Sharma,Raveena Tandon ,Anil Thadani, Ishaan Khatter ,Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta
- All Celebrities Including Katrina Kaif ,Anushka Sharma,Raveena Tandon ,Anil Thadani, Ishaan Khatter ,Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta, Sara Ali Khan, Abu Jani and many more celebrity attended this wedding.
- There’s a sense of responsibility, which I can’t explain,” Deepika Padukone once revealed in an interview on her feelings on the day of her wedding to Ranveer Singh. Even today, the power couple’s 2018 celebration held at Villa del Balbianello in Lake Como, Italy. The wedding remains as one of the most double-tapped ‘I dos’.
How many receptions did Deepika Padukone have?
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone will have two wedding receptions, one in Bengaluru and the other in Mumbai. Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have two wedding receptions. Get ready for one of the biggest wedding ceremonies of Bollywood.