There are lots of credit cards available in the market but Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card has got to be the best among other credit cards in terms of features and all the other factors. I am personally using this credit card since last 1 year and found this card interesting.
So today We are going to discuss about the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card.
- How to Aplly for Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- Eligibility for Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- Reviews of Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- Other Benefits and Features of Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Welcome Bonus
- Added bonus of $200 and 5% gas station cash back offer
- Earn a $200 incentive after spending $500 on purchases during the first three months of opening your account. Additionally, you can earn 5% cash back at gas stations on up to $6,000 in purchases made during the first year.
- There will be 0% APR on Purchase and Balance Transfer for 15 months of Account Opening.
- Annual Fee will be 0$.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Cash Back Rewards & Benefits
Cash back rewards
- On travel purchases made using Chase Ultimate Rewards, earn 5%.
- Get 3% back on dining out, including delivery services that qualify and takeaway.
- Profit 3% from pharmacy purchases.
- Earn 1.5% on every other purchase.
- For 15 months starting at account opening, there will be no intro APR on purchases and balance transfers. a variable APR of 16.49 percent to -25.24 percent beyond the introductory period. There is a balance transfer fee; check pricing and terms for more information.
No yearly charge
- All the wonderful perks that come with your Freedom Unlimited® card are free of yearly fees.
Exchange for cash back
- For cash back, there is no minimum redemption amount. The majority of U.S. bank and savings accounts allow you to select between receiving a statement credit and direct deposits.
Shop from Amazon using points
- Connect your Chase Freedom Unlimited card to your Amazon.com account to instantly use Cash Back points to cover all or a portion of your qualifying Amazon.com orders, including tax and shipping, at the time of checkout.
- Redeemable for a selection of gift cards and certificates for dining, entertainment, shopping, and other uses.
- With Chase Ultimate Rewards®, you can book your travel at affordable prices and with a variety of payment options.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Benefits
Zero Liability Protection
You won’t be held liable for any unauthorised charges that are made using your card or account details thanks to the zero liability protection.
provides coverage for damage or theft to new purchases for 120 days, up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
Extended Warranty Protection
on eligible warranties with a duration of three years or less, extends the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
Your prepaid, nonrefundable passenger fares can be reimbursed up to $1,500 per person and $6,000 per trip if your trip is cancelled or cut short due to illness, bad weather, or other covered circumstances.
Protect your account by continuously looking out for any indications of fraud.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Refuse the rental company’s offer of collision insurance and charge the full amount of the rental to your card instead. Most automobiles in the United States and abroad have coverage against theft and collision damage. Coverage is secondary to your personal insurance in the United States.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Call the Benefit Administrator if you experience a problem while travelling for legal, medical, or other emergency assistance. (The price of any goods or services you obtain is your responsibility.
Simply tap where you see the Contactless symbol to pay for quick, simple, and secure checkout. You can find more details at www.chase.com/contactless. a new window will open.
Free Credit Score
Credit Journey offers you personalised insights to support you as you establish, maintain, and safeguard your credit health. Access your weekly score for free at any time, and explore our resources to learn more about your performance, including our score simulator and score factor breakdown. To help you spot any potential fraud, we’ll notify you of any new activity on your credit report and usage. If you ever need assistance, we’re available to you around-the-clock, every day of the year, and we’ll collaborate to help you get back on your feet.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited provides a compelling mix of worthwhile rewards, adaptable redemption possibilities, a protracted 0% introductory APR period, and a sign-up bonus that is more useful than those offered by other cash-back cards, all for a nil annual fee.
When using the Chase Freedom Unlimited®, customers can receive 3% cash back at restaurants and drugstores, 5% cash back when booking travel through Chase, and 1.5% cash back on all other purchases. Combining those two results in a card that can earn significant amounts of cash back. Additionally, it has even more value if you have additional credit cards that also earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
Annual cost: zero
Earn an additional 1.5 percent cash back on all purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) as a welcome incentive. This offer is worth up to $300 in cash back! (NOTE: If you apply through NerdWallet, you can take advantage of this deal. You may not qualify for this deal if you apply directly with Chase or an other website.)
- On travel purchases made using Chase Ultimate Rewards®, you receive 5% back.
- Restaurants, including takeout and qualifying delivery services, provide a 3 percent cashback.
- 3 percent cash back at the pharmacy.
- 5 percent back on eligible Lyft services purchased through the Lyft app till March 31, 2025.
- 1.5 percent cash back on all other purchases.
Chase Freedom Flex vs Chase Freedom Unlimited
It makes sense to be curious in how the Chase Freedom Unlimited® and Chase Freedom FlexSM compare when you’re looking at the same product.
Both Freedom-branded credit cards come with lucrative options to earn cash back and charge no annual fee.
Rewards are the main factor in deciding between the Chase Freedom FlexSM, which offers 5 percent quarterly rotating categories, and the Chase Freedom Unlimited®, which offers 1.5 percent “everything else” (instead of 1 percent everything else).
Chase Freedom FlexSM: Although difficult, the 5 percent cash back is alluring. Additionally, the maximum bonus cash back every quarter is $1,500 in purchases before it drops to 1 percent. All other purchases will only receive one percent cash back after category activation.